Monday, November 8, 2010

New Trends

I met a young lady previously, and she used to work in New York Fashion. She was wearing an outfit I adored, and I mean L-O-V-E-D!


                                               It was a trendy, casual black blazer, like so.
 Some black skinny jeans,
                              And we both agreed that red lipstick always finishes an outfit!
She was also wearing a really pretty floral shirt, and it was kind of like abstract floral. It was pale lime green, mustard yellow, and a browny color with a white base! She also had a cute little pixie cut! And that is truly what fashion is. No name brands, just plain ol' fashion that you'd see on the streets of NYC.

2 comments:

  1. Who is the young lady your talking about in this post?
    P.S. This outfit is so awesome ! I <3 IT !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say..... privacy and all.

    ReplyDelete