
So, I am going to Ontario for almost three weeks tomorrow, Perth first, where my Nana and grandpa live and then Toronto or my uncle's wedding. I'm going to be the Jr. brides made! Sorry for the confusing and long Fill-Ins today, I needed to change some Q's! :) Have a great weekend!
And...here we go!
1. Life is full of mix ups... it has a destiny for you though.
are some
2. Summerville, Florida & Sarasota and Perth, Ontariois one of the best places to people to visit EVER because they're all beautiful. they'll make you happy and they bring back happy memories to me and they hold special places in my heart <3
3. if I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is my iPod!!!
4. Grade seven will come soon enough.
5. Next year, I hope, there will be less drama.
6. I was cleaning my room... and I found my floor! It's been missing forever... buried deep in my music sheets and clothes...!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Robin Hood, tomorrow my plans include quick shop, BBQ with my family celebrating a close friend / aunt's leaving and belated birthday to my other aunt and Sunday, I want to HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT TO ONTARIO!!!!
1. Life is full of mix ups... it has a destiny for you though.
are some
2. Summerville, Florida & Sarasota and Perth, Ontario
3. if I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is my iPod!!!
4. Grade seven will come soon enough.
5. Next year, I hope, there will be less drama.
6. I was cleaning my room... and I found my floor! It's been missing forever... buried deep in my music sheets and clothes...!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Robin Hood, tomorrow my plans include quick shop, BBQ with my family celebrating a close friend / aunt's leaving and belated birthday to my other aunt and Sunday, I want to HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT TO ONTARIO!!!!
*fixed July 26th 2011
Enjoy your travels and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a Wonderland trip for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! :)I am having so much fun, and I need all the luck I can get to visit my Behemoth. Talk soon!
ReplyDelete