What happened to the good old days when nothing really mattered... no drama at ALL! Gosh... please come back. No body is positive... I swear, literally hell on earth! Buuut, people walk around clueless... not knowing what to do... HELLO PEOPLE! See that picture? The starry sky? Ya, thats a cloudy sky moving away so we can see the bright, beautiful starts that are hidden beneath the misery... give it a few days... weeks if you must. THEN, it'll be over if you keep your head up and stay positive! I've learned that's the key to life.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
No Inspiration?
What happened to the good old days when nothing really mattered... no drama at ALL! Gosh... please come back. No body is positive... I swear, literally hell on earth! Buuut, people walk around clueless... not knowing what to do... HELLO PEOPLE! See that picture? The starry sky? Ya, thats a cloudy sky moving away so we can see the bright, beautiful starts that are hidden beneath the misery... give it a few days... weeks if you must. THEN, it'll be over if you keep your head up and stay positive! I've learned that's the key to life.
Labels:
Notes and Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When did you become so deep?!I have never heard a nicer way of saying SHUT UP AND BE POSITIVE!!!
ReplyDeletewhy thank you! I try to lean to the more POSITIVE side when it comes to my blog... inspiration is key :)
ReplyDelete