Friday, March 25, 2011
Ok Here We Go... It's Friday!
It's been a very good day for me today! I don't know if it was the normal-ness of my day (as in all of the drama is G-O-N-E!) or my favorite teacher's happy retirement party with fun and memorable gifts! Overall great day... thank you! :)
And...here we go!
1. Why does it have to snow! Like really... gosh.
2. A good book and a sleepover is equal to a happy day!
3. My favorite breakfast includes chocolate chip buttermilk pancakes with chocolate milk... yum!
4. Wanted was the last book I read that was amazing!
5. I am SO glad that I can have a fresh start.
6. Only my music would make me feel better right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillin' as always, tomorrow my plans include perfecting my Justin Bieber song on guitar and Sunday, I want to ...(haven't decided yet)!
Labels:
Friday Fill-Ins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment