Saturday, April 2, 2011

Before I Dissapear...


So again... My Apple laptop is a goner... Thanks Sam. Again. So obviously I am on my iPod, and as much as it is a pain in the butt to blog on my iPod I figured out how to post pics so I will be posting! That however is beside the point...

My fellow blogger ;) has definitley has inspired me A LOT, and has changed me into a different person... whom I like better because now I know who I am. I like believing in magick and faeries, and I have to say a couple years ago I would've never touched glitter let alone pink glitter... Now pink and glitter are one of the things that I'm obsessed with. So before I leave you Friday, just wanted to say thanks for making my time there better than it would've been! :)
On her blog, I noticed one of 'em fill-ins...this however I am deciding to try instead of venting to a diary...just not my thing. It's ten things to let go of. Now there might be a few multiples because they relate very well to me too. Enjoy :)

1.  The embarrassment and guilt of my past life.

2. Trying to be somebody I'm not.

3. The uncontrollable a.k.a. the future, and to stop stressing about it.

4. Letting go of things I'm just not that good at...

5. Not to let my emotions take over me.

6. Stop trying to think of ways I could be a red-head... Not gonna happen. (like Rihanna and Florence and the Machine red) ;)

7. Ol' habits.

8. Fears... I want to be adventorous.

9. Not getting jealous, and being happy for the person even if I wasn't there. Like being accepting.

10. Trying harder in everyday life, because trying to be always correct in life is stressful. I like having fun and sometimes a bit reckless. After all, I am just a kid. And one day I will mkss those big lectures ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooo hush, remember I don't wear water proof mascara. I ♥ you to bits and pieces...oh yeah and the local police want a shout out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I will make sure he gets one! Maybe I'll get Sam to mushy it up... ;)

    ReplyDelete