Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Farewell



Spring is here!! Spring has given me much, much more energy wo rather than dancing in my kitchen I need to regenerate my energy somewhere else... Outside! I have taken up running / jogging so I'll not be posting to much. I will be posting Friday Fill-Ins since I feel like my Friday's aren't complete without...:)



And...here we go!

1. I love to run enjoying the beautiful scenery and running away from the drama and stress!

2. Take a deep breath and a smile.

3. It's how you walk, talk, smile, make me laugh, make my heart beat faster...

4. Life is full of surpises... don't tell me!

5. Well, would you stop take a breath... And let me think about this one?

6. Pastel colors and spring peepers.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to yummy treats, tomorrow my plans include movies and Sunday, I want to run, run and run!

No comments:

Post a Comment