Friday, May 6, 2011
Friday, Getting Back To Work
I'm just waiting for my life to take a breather, and then I'll post more and let you see my photos I've taken and some inspiration :]
And...here we go!
1. The Ring is my favorite TV show (or movie) because it scares me..I like being scared!
2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: _Next to the right is her, Aria, Sean.
3. I am currently getting ready to party!
4. I absaloutely love the beauty of long walks.
5. Take some time to figure out the way of life because as much as you screw up, you'll always succeed.
6. Boys need a bit of sugar and spice in them too!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to party, tomorrow my plans include running hopefully and Sunday, I want to relax!
Labels:
Friday Fill-Ins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment