Sunday, June 19, 2011

Another Forgotten Friday!

So I haven't been blogging that much lately, and I am not quite sure why that is... So I am going to do my Friday Fill-Ins, and I hope you guys don't lose faith in me and still look at my blog!




And...here we go!

1. One of my favorite birthday presents was All of the money I got one year. I also remember being in love with a talking Dora doll at age four!

2. One quick little action can make me never forget why I was mad and, it was as simple as that.

3. The moon and the stars.

4. My iPod playlist includes Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber to Nirvana.

5. I was tempted by my dream to chase AFTER My dreams!

6. Swimming, relaxing, wearing short shorts and tanks, and lots and lots of roller coasters are some of the things I like to do on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment