Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Life.



                               (start dance at 0:19)



Other than music, this is exactly what I want to be doing. Dance.

 Today's my recital and next year I want to do a solo for my dance recital or with a friend. I can't decide which song to do, but I know there'll be more songs in the future... Can you help me, and comment which song would be best?

Forever - Chris Brown ~ Lyrical / Jazz

We Speak No Americano - Yolanda Be Cool ~ Jazz

No Air - Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown ~ Lyrical / Modern

Arms - Christina Perri ~ Modern / Lyrical

(stay posted for more song ideas....)


p.s. Can you please just think of dancing to the song, not liking it for just the song itself. Or if you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments too!

Thnx <3 XX

No comments:

Post a Comment