Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Bottle Green
I'm in love... with a beverage (;
With all of the baskets and packages I've been getting ( well my family has been getting ), we have gotten loads of loafs, cookies, pies, scones, salads, chips and more! With the package we got today included Shepard's pie and chicken pot pie, scones, bluberry crumble and my favorite... Bottle Green's elderflower carbonated water :) It is absolutely AMAZING <3 It's sugary yet.... settle. It's a wonderful drink for the warm days during summer.
It comes in Pomegranate & Elderflower, just Elderflower, Ginger & Lemongrass and Cranberry Orange. They are amazing! Best beverage I've ever had by far!
So I took a picture of the four flavors that I got and edited them on Picnik to make them a but more... sharp.
Labels:
Cooking,
My Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment