So there's a knock at the door and a delivery made :) My Aunt's house keeper / nanny is very close to our family, we've known her for eighteen years! Well they've known her for that long, I've known her for eleven I guess :) She's more considered family in my eyes... another Aunt :)
Anyways, she is the most amazing cook in the world! She makes to die for brownies, cakes, cookies, muffins , cupcakes basically everything. She's getting married soon and she has been trying different recipes for her wedding desserts and she had made Red Velvet cupcakes as her chosen dessert. Now, before she made them I raved about red velvet, unaware that she was going to make them, and she brought them to our doorstep a couple months back. So today, here she is again with the cupcakes :) words cannot describe how happy I am.
p.s. if you haven't tried red velvet, you haven't lived. AND, once you've had her red velvet, the rest of the red velvet cupcakes from bakeries aren't as good!
No comments:
Post a Comment