Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Little Update!

 









I love writing , and am missing it but as most of my people know, there has been a lot of commotion the past little while!

I've really gotten into Tumblr. but I can`t figure out how to use it! I'm not exactly tech. savvy... So my writing skills have gone down a teensy bit but I`ve fell in love with picture blogs.. just pictures no words! Or maybe quote-pictures. Those inspire me! I have this little routine when I get home, I check Tumblr.`s like HeatherJay, Quoted Photography, ASDFGHJKLLOVE, dazzling eyes, Kimberly Wong and more :) These (and music, of course!) have been my rock lately..

So Friday is my Elementry grad. Technically I`m in middle school, but that`s not how we roll here in the East coast! (; I have plenty of people coming and am REALLY excited to see my allllllllllllllllllllll time inspiration AMY! I`ve missed her sarcasm rays of sunshine and her just-go-with-it attitude :)

My head has most definitely been in the sky, especially recently. Experiencing a lot...sigh...including things that come with teen years. More specifically `heart-break. As much as I wish I could vent to you guys, I can`t. I am so bad at expressing my feelings.

DANCE! Okay , I have been dancing to much lately, scracth that actually, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH DANCE! So I`m trying to get up the nerve to do a little talent thing with my friend at the end of the school year but I can`t deicde which song or style to do! Leave a comment please! :D
(Ideas; Superbass, Arms, Should`ve Kissed You, Forever, Next 2 You and more!)

*I promise I`ll post more later!

2 comments:

  1. I MADE IT!!!! Yup, you are going through too much you funny old soul...Missing you oodles and noodles. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm missing you oodles and noodles too!

    ReplyDelete